1. How is your pricing determined?
Pricing is determined by the following factors:
* Base price of a product;
* Feature(s) or Option(s) requested;
* Type, size, number of colors and number of locations of printing, as applicable;
* Number of embroidery locations, size of embroidery, and number of stitches in embroidery, as applicable;
* Other customization work, as applicable; and
* Quantities ordered for one order.
There is no set-up fee or any hidden fee.
2. Is there any requirement of minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
No. There is no MOQ even for products using screen printing or embroidery. We have a tiered pricing approach. The more you order, the less you pay per item. screen printing or embroidery
3. Can I get help from you with my design?
Yes, we are always happy to help you with any question about your design. We can also offer you our expert design consultation without any charge.
4. Is it possible for me to get a sample before I place my order?
We understand that some customers want to see, feel or even try a product before they order. For t-shirts and caps, we will be happy to provide a free sample with your custom design for any order over 200 pieces or $2,000. If you order is under 200 pieces or $2,000, a blank sample is available at a small fee.
5. What happens after I place my order?
After you place your order, our team will review your order to make sure that your design is ready for making. If we find any errors in your design or have any suggestions we think you might like, we will email you for confirmation. We will then put your design into printing, embroidery, or making. You can visit Track My Order to check the status of your order at any time.
6. When can I receive my order?
It depends on what product you order, which determines how soon we can get it ready and ship it out, and what shipping method you choose when you check out. The product page has information about how soon a product is ready for shipping, and the checkout page has information about delivery time for various shipping methods.
If we have a partner store in your neighborhood, we encourage you to pick up your order from our partner store, so that you don’t need to pay any shipping fee. We encourage you to place your order with our partner store in your neighborhood. To find a store near you, please click on our Store Locator.
7. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept various payment methods, such as credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, Amex or Discover), PayPal, Amazon Pay, check, and money order. If you are an established business, you can accept your purchase order. You can choose your payment method during checkout. Please note that we will ship after a check or money order clears, and purchase orders are subject to our review and approval.
8. What can I do if I have a problem with my order?
Businesses selling customized goods normally do not offer guarantees, and do not accept returns. MadeForMe is proudly changing this practice. We stand behind our products, and our customization work. We will give you a full refund within 15 days of receiving your order, in any of the situations below:
* The custom product you receive is materially different from what you created at MadeForMe.us,
* The custom product you receive is flawed.
* Your order arrives later than the date we promised.
What you need to do is just to notify us before you return any goods to us, so that we can handle it quickly and accurately.
Please feel free to chat with us about any questions or concerns, email us, or call us toll free 7 days a week at 1-866-606-9699, Monday-Friday: 8am - 11pm PST, Saturday: 10am - 6pm PST, and Sunday: 10am - 9pm PST.
9. What is Group Order and how can I take advantage of it?
A group order is a single order placed by a group of people. It allows a group to order together, each having her own choice of option like size or color, but pay separately. Group orders are offered at bulk pricing, significantly lower than regular prices. Please refer to the section under Group Order for more topics.
10. What is Group Buying and how can I take advantage of it?
Group buying, also known as collective buying and team buying, offers products and services at significantly reduced prices on the condition that a minimum number of buyers make the purchase. Please refer to the section under Group Buying for more topics.
11. How soon can I receive my order?
Depending on what product you order, delivery time varies from 3 business days to 14 days. On every product page, there is delivery information letting you know how soon you can receive your order.
Through redefining the custom-making industry and helping shaping Industry 4.0, MadeForMe offers tens of thousands of custom-made products customers love.