Terms of Service
MadeForMe.us (“MadeForMe”) is a website operated by Tykou Inc. By signing up for the MadeForMe.us service (“Service”) or any of the services of Tykou Inc. (“TyKou”) and its affiliates, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). The services offered by MadeForMe under the Terms of Service include various products and services to help you create and manage an online retail store. Any new features, tools, or products added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. MadeForMe reserves the right to change or update the Terms of Service, which is published on its website. Please check the Terms of Service at MadeForMe.us/terms-of-service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
1. The person who signs up for the Service is the contracting party (“Account Owner”). If the person is signing up for the Service on behalf of his or her employer, the person must have the authority to bind his or her employer to our Terms of Service, and the employer is the Account Owner.
2. All users of the Service must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or use the services.
3. You need to provide your full legal name, current address, phone number and a valid email address to register for a MadeForMe account (“Account”), and use or access the services. Other information may be required as indicated in the registration form. MadeForMe has the right to reject an application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, as deemed proper by MadeForMe.
4. You agree that the email address you provide will be the primary method we use to contact you. MadeForMe is not responsible for any undelivered email because of any problem with your email server or your email setting.
5. You are responsible for your password security. MadeForMe will not be liable to any loss or damage caused by your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
6. You are responsible for any activity and any content uploaded under your Account (“Store Content”). Store Content include data, graphics, photos, audios, videos, and links etc.. Transmission of any worms, viruses and code of a destructive nature is forbidden and untolerated.
7. As determined in the sole discretion of MadeForMe, a breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service will result in an immediate termination of your services.
2. General Conditions
1. The Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada and the laws of the USA applicable therein, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. You agree that any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Terms of Service will be submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Nevada.
2. You accept and agree that MadeForMe may amend any term in the Terms of Service at any time, and any amendation will be posted on MadeForMe.us and effective on the date of posting. Your continued use of the Services after any amendation consitutes your acceptance of, and agreement to, the amended Terms of Service.
3. In your use of the Service, you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations in your customer’s jurisdiction, and the laws of the USA and the State of Nevada.
4. Without the explicit written permission by MadeForMe, you agree not to duplicate, reproduce, sell, resell or exploit in any way any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
3. MadeForMe Rights
We reserve the right to
1. refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time;
2. modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice;
3. remove any unlawful or improper Store Content, determined in our sole discretion;
4. temporarily disable an Account when its ownership is under dispute; and
5. determine, in our sole judgment, the rightful Account ownership and transfer an Account to the rightful owner.
4. Limitation of Liability
1. You acknowledge and agree that MadeForMe shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service;
2. You acknowledge and agree that MadeForMe shall not be liable for any lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or these Terms of Service.
3. You agree to indemnify and hold us and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents and employees harmless from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
4. Your use of the Service is at your own risk. MadeForMe provides the Service on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty.
5. Intellectual Property and Store Content
1. All material you upload to your store remains yours. All material provided by MadeForMe remains the copyright of MadeForMe. By deleting your account, you can remove your store at any time.
2. By uploading any material to your store, you agree to let MadeForMe to store and display your Store Content.
3. You agree to allow others to view it once you make your store public. Compliance of your Store Content with any applicable laws or regulations is your sole responsibility.
4. Except as needed or required in providing the Service, or required by law, your confidential information will not be disclosed by us to any third party. Confidential information here means any information you provide to us which is not publicly known. Any information that was in the public domain when we received it, comes into the public domain after we received through a third party, or received from someone other than you without breach of our or their confidentiality obligations, shall not be considered as confidential in this Terms of Service.
6. Revenue Sharing
1. The revenue sharing model is the same for all partner stores. Detailed revenue sharing information is sent to partner stores via email upon approving a store’s application.
2. Your signing up means your agreement to MadeForMe’s revenue sharing model.
3. MadeForMe reserves the right to change the revenue sharing model or ratio with a 30-day notice. Such a notice may be delivered through posting at its website or email.
4. You are responsible to pay taxes, if applicable, for any revenue you receive from MadeForMe.
7. Service Fees
1. MadeForMe service is free to its partner stores, affiliates, and other types of partners.
8. Modifications to the Service and Prices
1. MadeForMe may change the prices for using the Services with a 30-day notice. Such a notice may be delivered through posting at its website or email.
2. MadeForMe reserves the right to modify or discontinue one of all of its Services with or without notice.
3. For any modification, price change, or discontinuance of the Service, MadeForMe shall not be liable to you or to any third party.
9. Cancellation and Termination
1. You may cancel your account anytime by emailing us. We will send you instructions about how to cancel your account.
2. MadeForMe will stop providing you with any Services upon cancellation of your account by either party out of any reason. Access to your account will no longer be available, and your store website will be taken offline.
3. After cancellation of termination of your account, you won’t be entitled to any refunds of any fees. However, any remaining money in your sales account will be transferred to you.
4. You shall pay any outstanding balance owed to MadeForMe for your use of the Service, if any, until the date of your service termination. Such balances are due immediately and shall be payable in full.
5. Any account associated with any fraud activity will be suspended or terminated immediately. No remedy is available for this kind of termination.